The registration process begins on-line. Please go to the Oxford Public Schools’ Website (www.oxps.org) and under “Parent Links” select “New Student Registration and Enrollment.”
There are four required forms to complete and submit on-line. After completing the on-line forms, you should print and complete the other registration forms, and collect all required documents. Once that is completed please contact our school registration office at our Central Office (508-987-6050 Extension: 1128) to make a registration appointment. When your registration is complete you will be instructed to contact the school to schedule a June appointment for a Kindergarten Screening. This Screening is designed to assess a child’s educational needs so that appropriate Kindergarten activities can be provided and an appropriate placement can be made.
· - After completing the on-line registration forms, contact 508-987-6050 Extension: 1128 to arrange a registration appointment.
· - An appointment is necessary for the Kindergarten Registration during registration week.
· - Registration is scheduled between April 1 and April 11.
· - Four (4) forms must be completed and submitted on-line
· - Bring the other forms and support documentation to your registration appointment.
If you have any questions about Kindergarten registration, eligibility, or A.M. Chaffee School in general please don’t hesitate to call.
Registering a new student is easy. The process begins on-line by clicking the "Parent Links" above and selecting "New Student Registration and Enrollment " or by clicking here (Register a Student). You will complete four (4) forms on-line and print and complete the remainder of the registration forms. You will then call: 508-987-6050 extension: 1128 to speak with Mrs. Brassard, our data coordinator and school registrar, to make an appointment to complete registration. At the registration appointment the on-line forms and the supporting documents will be reviewed and your registration will be completed.